These steps will allow you to add a Khoury printer and print from macOS.
Browse for the desired printer
- Head to https://print.ccs.neu.edu:631/printers/ to browse the list of available printers.
- Click on the desired printer name and note the name and url. For the purposes of this document we will use the printer name Reliable at https://print.ccs.neu.edu:631/printers/reliable.
Install a Printer
- Open up Printers & Scanners from your System Preferences menu and click the "+" button.
- Click the "IP" Tab from the top row.
- Change the protocol to Internet Printing Protocol - IPP
- Set the address to print.ccs.neu.edu:443.
- The Queue name will be whatever the printer you want print to is appended to printers/. In the case of reliable, it would be printers/reliable.
- Set the Name field to the name of the printer you are adding, in this case, reliable.
- Click the Use: box as circled to bring up the driver options.
- Click on Select software... from the combo box.
- Search for the HP LaserJet Series PCL 4/5 printer software. Click to select the software and hit OK to close the dialog box.
- Click Add to add the printer to your system.
- You will be prompted to select printer options - check the box for Duplexer and hit OK.
- If all went well, the printer should be listed and ready to print.